Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

      I want to wish my followers a very Merry Christmas, I hope that you and your families are blessed this year. Christmas is a time for giving, family and friends so try to always remember that despite the way retailers have commercialized the true meaning of this holiday. This is mine and Scott's first Christmas as a married couple and I am so blessed to have him. Our house is finally finished, but we have yet to get the go ahead from the bank to move in, so we will be spending Christmas at my mom and stepdads house. 
      I'm a little disappointed we won't be spending our first Christmas in our new home, but oh well, there is always next year. I apologize for the lack of posts and visual stimuli in the meantime due to the fact that my mom lives in the Stone Age without Internet. 
     Again I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year, I love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment