Saturday, December 7, 2013

Cleaning Calendar

Its saturday, and what am I doing? Blogging. Yeah I'm an old lady in a 24 year old body, what of it? (; We all know what a pain it is to clean your whole house in one day, so I want to share with you the cleaning calendar I made to help spread it out over time instead of doing it in one lump sum. I printed this as a 8x10 and put it in a 11x14 mat frame. I can use a dry erase marker to mark off what I have already done that day, so it's cute and efficient! I know I have disabled right clicking on my page, i'm very sorry for that but I had someone take my picture at one point and pretended to be me, and thats always a scary thing. If you would like a copy of this either email me at shayleigh19@gmail.com or click on the picture, this will take you to my photo bucket account to get it (: 



P.S. If there is something you would like me to change (colors, wording) I would be more than happy to do that, just drop me a line!


No comments:

Post a Comment