Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Christmas Wishlist

With Thanksgiving coming in just a day and a half my mom has already called me with a request for my Christmas list. I can't believe I'm 24 years old, newly married and my mom still wants to buy me Christmas gifts like I'm 10 years old. God love her. My mom and I are very close, I would consider her my best friend (other than my husband) because she is the person I talk to just about everyday and I tell her everything.

Well, the only problem with my Christmas list this year is I am an online shopping guru. My mom? Not so much. she is the type of person that hunts and pecks the keys like no ones business and couldn't tell you how to sign up for an Ebay account to save her life. Haha. So this put me in a dilemma, all the stuff on my wish list is online, and I have no idea what to tell her to get me other than the things I have my eye on. Maybe some ideas can be thrown my way by posting them (:

P.S. If you are interested in any of this click the picture for the link (;




Okay, I am OBSESSED with this Faux Deer Mount on Etsy. Scott is an avid hunter but we have gotten in full out fights about me not letting him hang a real dead deer in our house, something about it is truly disturbing to me. So, this is my compromise and to be honest, I think I love it more than he does



I have had my eye on one of these dolly rugs for quite some time now, I'm not sure where I am going to put it once we get the new house but it totally reflects my antique style and I think it would make a lovely addition to whatever room I decide to put it in. 


I would wear this all the time if I had it, think of all the possibilities! I would pair it with my thick tan belt, tan combat boots that are next on my wish list, and my cream Jennifer Lopez Leather jacket.  

Steve Madden Troopa combat boots are one of todays newest styles, and you can never go wrong with Steve Madden shoes because they sell quality products. Love!



Who knew overalls would come back in style? Not this girl because I used to HATE when my mom would make me wear overalls. Of course these are much more stylish than they ever used to be but I would so rock these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment