- 1.5 Pounds of Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can (15oz) of Sweet Corn (Undrained)
- 1 Can (15oz) Black Beans (Rinsed & Drained)
- 3 Tablespoons Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper
- Dash of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Package (8oz) Low fat Creme Cheese
- 4 qt Crock Pot
- Large Bowl
Pour the mixture over the chicken, Stir in the cream cheese (you can soften in the microwave prior) and cook 4-5 hours on low.
When time is up remove the chicken and shred with two forks, then put back in crock pot. Cover and cook for 15 more mins. If you would like a little more kick you can add a full tablespoon of Cayenne Pepper at this time.