Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New Purchases

Dear Marleigh,

Of Course, everyone loves new purchases, but do you know what I love even more? An awesome deal! I am a clearance isle, coupon cutting, thrifty chic Queen. Today I got some deals so I am excited to share. 

I went to Hobby Lobby today to look for a tray for my new Streamer Trunk Coffee Table, I knew I needed something small and it had to fit the color scheme of the pillows and ottoman that give my living room the pop of color it needed. You can see those when I finally reveal my apartment after I get the updates finished. I found an awesome mustard yellow chevron print metal tray on sale for only $10!  



I got the white ceramic bowl and a matching vase (not pictured)at walmart in the clearance isle for a grand total of $17. I plan to fill the bowl with river rocks and put 3 of the birch tree candles we used in our centerpieces for our wedding. Those are trapped in our storage unit somewhere so thats a bit away.  

I have been looking for a while for something to put the kitchen utensils in for a while. I had my eye on a pitcher vase from IKEA for this, unfortunately I live almost 3 hours from the nearest IKEA so those trips are few and far between. I wasn't expecting to find something else at Hobby Lobby but this vase is similar to my walmart clearance finds and will do the job :) I picked it up for a little over $7 with a 40% off coupon!


Hope you enjoy my new finds, what are some awesome pieces you have picked up for a deal recently? Flaunt em' to us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment